Through advanced instructional design and interactive learning methods that enhance the levels of learning, these modules will help pediatric residents:
- Proceed at their own pace
- Apply critical thinking skills
- Reinforce the understanding of the content
- Increase the retention of the material presented
- Increase the level of learning
The benefits of using six unique learning methods are both short- and long-term: Immediate knowledge retention for better board exam preparation, and far-reaching knowledge retention that prepares residents for providing superior patient care.
This move to a media-rich learning environment can be seen in the interactive modules of the following:
A WIFI connection is recommended for the best interactive module experience.
Pediatric Nutrition Series (PNS)
Motivational Interviewing Series